Steel Security Doors
Measured on site to make to specification.
Heavy Duty steel construction compliments the type off lock we use in the door.
Electroplated, or nickel Plated
Best quality security door lock as per Australian standard
Locks Austral Ultimate, Austral Elegance, Australian Made, and Lockwood 8654
5-or 6-pin cylinders
Mesh is material Choice
Additional special features we can offer
- Strengthening steel frame installed to brick or concrete or the existing Timber door jamb giving extra strength.
- Electronic digital lock, or Standard Digital Lock
- Dormakaba Mortice lock with a lot of different functions
- Lockwood 3772 Primary Lock
- Lockwood or Dormakaba Short back set Locks Including Euro Mortice lock.
- Double locking Euro Mortice lock with separate Latch and Deadbolt.
- Gainsborough Tri lock
- Different types of handles including commercial types with escape, entrance,
- Classroom and Storeroom functions.
- Handle finishes include Satin Chrome, Bright Chrome, Stainless Steel, Brass, Black,
- Antique Copper.
Extra Options we can offer
- Registered, Restricted security Keying Systems
- Different colour Keys If ALC - MMPL-restricted System is used
- Hot Dip Galvanizing
- Custom, Architect Designs
- Keying alike to different types off locks
0419 898 755
(03) 9555 9139